In this episode I’m speaking with Danielle Drozd. Danielle is a writer, teacher, confidence coach and mentor. After 14 years in the blue-chip, corporate world of supply chain, she decided to change her life in order to achieve authentic success.
Danielle shares her life-changing journey, in her debut book I Have a Dream, a teaching memoir which ignited a desire to share her knowledge and empower others to find meaning. Subsequently, Danielle went on to publish a poetry anthology Voice of the Soul and a book Confidence through Courage teaching the reader how to grow into confidence.
As a coach, Danielle works with people to get clarity on personal roadblocks, to define a route for building confidence, and acts as a cheerleader for taking action. Danielle lives by the mantra ‘Be the best version of you, ignite courage and take action!’
During our conversation Danielle shares:
- How finding a female mentor helped her to challenge the good girl behaviours that had been holding her back in a male-dominated industry.
- The power of doing one small thing that scares you every day in growing your confidence.
- The void you can experience when you know deep down you’re doing work that doesn’t ignite your soul.
- How listening to her intuition led to her writing not one, but three books!
- And the transformation and creativity that can come out of the darkest of times.
Find out more about Danielle and her work at: http://www.danielledrozd.com