In this episode I’m speaking with Ellouise Heather. Ellouise helps women recovering from chronic illness who dread returning to a J.O.B. to find their calling, reveal their true selves and alleviate lingering symptoms.
She’s an accredited Master Coach, writer, and contributing author to the #1 Amazon Bestselling 365 book series. Her motto is, “Be you, be well.” She loves and appreciates walking her little dog, Pepper, in the scenic British countryside and coast.
During our conversation Ellouise shares:
- How she was made to feel ‘naughty’ about her earliest, Spice Girls inspired, entrepreneurial venture,
- Why people-pleasing can make us sick and how the need to be a ‘good girl’ led to her having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
- The reason why getting ill can actually be a gift,
- The mindset you need to move through a healing journey,
- How your body is always sending you signals and how to identify what they mean for you.
Join Ellouise’s Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeYouBeWell.